Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Bathroom Scare

I woke up at 12 midnight from my evening nap to get ready for work today.
And while I was doing my thing in the bathroom, this little bastard, a cockroach, was peeking from the cracks at the side of the bathroom door.
I was like… O_O
I’m scared of creepy crawlers, specifically ROACHES!
I didn’t know what to do! I just kept my eye on it, looking at it intently like a vulture eyeing its potential meal from afar.
What will I do if this little bastard flew over me or started crawling on the bathroom floor?!
I thought of 3 things that I will do worst comes worst:
1.       I will whack it with the dipper with all my might! *evil.laugh*
2.       I will squirt water to it using my breast pump.
3.       Or I bang the door so it will get a panic attack and hide!
In cases like this, I really need my ultimate cockroach killer – a bottle of Green Cross 70% alcohol.
While I was lost in my thoughts on how to kill it, the little bastard crawled out from the cracks, and just before I can do something…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I just let out a shrill cry. I just shrieked!
That little bastard! Hopefully, I didn’t wake up my neighbours.
This may sound ridiculous, but we all have something to be scared of.
So what’s yours?

1 comment:

  1. sis, takot daw ang mga pesteng ipis na yan sa pandan leaves. kaya pag may nakita kaming ippis, lagay agad kami ng pandan

    ReplyDelete