Tuesday, February 5, 2013

We All Have Roles to Play

Writing has been close to my heart for as long as I can remember. As I child, I used to write poems, essays or even graffiti on the wall - if that would be considered as such. I even had a diary that I maintained until junior high. I just kept my thoughts to myself until I started blogging. It's not like I want to have an audience nor I want to let the world know about my day-to-day undertakings; it's just that I want all the best memories in my life to be documented.
I used to maintain a mommy blog: ikawnamagingnanay.i.ph. I got the inspiration of writing about the journey of my mommyhood from Maqui. She's the owner of www.madammisismummy.com where she keeps all her mummy experiences with his adorable son, Aki. However, the last time I checked, the blog site went on a permanent vacation. Too bad, the journal where I wrote all my experiences as a first time mom has gone to waste - just like that.
Now, I’ve decided to get back on blogging again. You may be wondering why it’s titled like that. I believe that all of us have different roles that we have played, we are playing and we will play in the future. I want to write mine in this blog. So when I will look back, with all the roles I’ve played, I know I’ve played my part and I did well.
I’ll be reminded on how I have lived my life. . .

2 comments:

  1. hope you will always have reason and energy to blog.


    thanks for the mention. let's meet up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maqui!

    I sure will! Thanks for dropping by!
    Hope to see you and Aki soon! =)

    Take care always!

    ReplyDelete