Tuesday, February 12, 2013

“Why work so hard for something you can never own?”

“Why work so hard for something you can never own?”
I want to put up my own business. I know that if I want to provide more for my family, I need another source of income. I can’t have another job even if it’s part time because it would lessen the time I spend with my wacky little monsters. I can’t afford not being with them even for a day.
One busy morning at work, while I was having my break, one of my colleagues sent me a chat message via WebEx. He said he was thinking of going part time or resigning from his job. I was surprised because his wife is pregnant and I thought it won’t be the right time to do so. Then he said, his wife is earning more while sitting in the comforts of their home and he was working his ass off. He added up, that soon he will manage the electricity of a small community. He will put up his own solar panel with the help of a company that he just signed up with.  I was intrigued.
At first I was ambivalent because it was like networking though he used the word, ‘leveraging’.  You will just have to pay a certain amount and refer 2 people and that’s how the money will come in. He showed me the account of his wife, earning P405 daily. And that’s only one of the options you can earn. The company will provide you with raw materials so you can make your own perfume, solar panels or even grow your own mango tree. Sounds interesting, right? The money that you have to pay one time is only twice the minimum wage, so it’s cheap!
I decided to give it a go. I just have to check my funds this payday to see if I have enough. Who knows? This could be the start of the realization of my dreams, our dreams.
Wish me luck, or better yet, pray for me! J

No comments:

Post a Comment